Perry's Tents and Events Rental Rates, Policies and Procedures
Please note for your tent needs, Perry's Tents & Events is not responsible for damage to underground lines. We recommend calling Miss Dig @ 800-482-7171 at least 10 days before your delivery to ensure no damage will be done during installation.
Rental Rates / Periods
Rental rates are quoted for a three day period. Weekly and monthly rates are available upon request. Rentals are charged for all time out. No credit will be given for unused equipment.
Reservations: All C.O.D reservations require a Reservation Deposit and Signature to confirm order. A 30% Reservation Deposit is required for all reservations. The deposit is refundable up to 30 days prior to the Delivery Date. Any cancellation of any equipment within the 30 day period will be subject to forfeiture of your Reservation Deposit. If order is cancelled within 7 days of delivery full payment is expected.
All rental balance are C.O.D. unless other arrangements are made. We accept cash, checks which are drawn on local banks, MasterCard, Visa, AMEX and Discover cards.
There is a cleaning deposit of $50 for each charcoal grill and $75 for each propane grill. Other cleaning deposits may apply. Cleaning deposits are refundable upon clean return of the equipment.
Delivery Minimums & Charges
All deliveries require a minimum order for delivery and pickup:
- Oakland County: $125 minimum plus $30 - 35 delivery charge
- Wayne, Macomb, & Genesee County: $150 minimum plus $35 - 40 delivery charge
Please call for the minimums for further out counties.
All deliveries are to be ground-level sites (garage, first floor, etc). There may be an additional charge for deliveries to locations above ground-level (second floors, long hauls, etc.) and basements. Perry's is not responsible for damage delivering equipment.
- All equipment should be broken down and returned to the original delivery location. Any equipment left set-up upon pickup, or not at the original delivery location, may incur additional charges.
- All equipment should be returned food and/or beverage free and in their original containers. There will be an additional charge for cleaning.
- All linens should be shaken out and debris free. IF WET, PLEASE AIR DRY ONLY.
- Do not wash the linens and do not place in plastic bags wet.
Customer Pick-Ups and Third Party Deliveries
- Customer pickups are to be made at our Sales & Distribution Center at:
550 S. Old Telegraph Rd
Pontiac, MI 48341
- Two pieces of I.D. are required for pick-up, including a valid driver license. A deposit is required.
Third Party Delivery Locations and Additional Deposits
- Deliveries to hotels, halls, banquet centers or any other location other than the renter's primary residence will require a security deposit. Such deposit will be refunded upon satisfactory return of the equipment.
- Inadequate I.D, I.D. out of Michigan, and third party customer pick-ups may require an additional deposit.
- Ask your sales representative if you have any further questions regarding third party delivery locations
**Policies are subject to change without notice**